Buy Wash Balls

Wash Balls

I made this blog because I started using wash balls instead of detergent for washing my clothes in the washing machine a while ago. When I got the wash ball I though - wow how cool, this is a really cool invention that I wanted to share it with others. A goofy looking orb that I put between my clothes and it completely replaces detergent, keeps the environment clean and saves me some money.

So I collected some information about wash balls:

First a short explanation what are the so called eco wash balls, there are also a few pictures so you can see how do they look like.

Then there are three questions that everyone wants answered. If you want to start using them you need to know how do the balls work, then why would you use washing balls in the first place

Later I have found out that there is quite a bit of controversy about them - do wash balls really work or are they just a scam? I have been using them for a while and I am satisfied. I do use a little bit of detergent with them because I like the smell of the clothes washed with the detergent. But I collected some information about wash balls being a scam. Check it out and decide for yourself.

And finally - I wanted to hear from other people using them. I mean there is only little information available on-line about these balls so I want to get some input, some user reviews so we can decide if they work or not. So please share your wash ball review and submit your vote in the poll in the right sidebar of this website. Oh, and if you have any other suggestions, questions or remarks - please leave them in the comments.

Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. using the washball is effective. I save time 'coz I just leave my clothes soaked overnight with the wash ball.I could relax and do my schoolwork. the following morning, I rinse them and hang them. That's it! I save on water and detergent. I don't destroy my manicured nails. For tough stains, I just rub a little detergent and the stain disappears. Colored clothes don't fade, in fact, it glows in its original color. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing! I also soak the washball in the wather I use for taking a bath. It leaves my skin soft. I don't need to apply skin lotion! shampoo? I don't use it anymore. What savings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I switched from using laundry detergent to a wash ball and have absolutely no regrets. I was pleasantly surprised by how clean and fresh the family clothes got. I also use a dryer ball, the clothes smell fresh and our towels come out nice and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband bought the wash ball in France last summer. I have used it for a year. At first, I thought 'well, you can go without detergent for a few full wash loads because of the detergent residue that stays in your clothes, so when the first loads were clean I was not impressed. But after a year--it is amazing. I use both a wash ball, and then I use the dryer ball as well. I have tried to tell my adult daughters about them and the incredible savings to no avail. I thought it was French, and this summer while back in France saw them in the market on Saturday with the farmers market, but the guy was sold out and had put his booth up when I went to pick one up. While googling I found this site. I have washed 'teenage dirty boy' loads and they come out clean and fresh. If stains are on the clothing, or spots, I use a spot remover. We have clean clothes and I have not bought detergent for over a year. I want some more--the one I have says 'Natural Ball' and then Encore plus Eco--does anyone know where I can buy more. I recharge it by putting it in the sun once a month. It is full of little ceramic pellets, and I have one refill. I just want to give them as gifts to those adult daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used 2 different wash balls for many years The first ones I bought from Lakeland the 2nd I came across in a charity shop these ones can be refilled. We don't have many really dirty clothes so I don't know if they would work if you had mucky kids. I am amazed when the wash is in the machine how many bubbles are there I do not use any powder with them. I was telling my daughter about them and said I did not know how they worked and she said "they make the water wetter" if you think about it that's all it is. Pour water on material and it sits on most fabrics. Whatever the experts say They work for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extra on previous post off topic but similar micro cloths if you have not used these then you must try them. I do not buy cleaning products just use these cloths. They are magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have used the verimark eco-balls and have been very unimpressed. The general wash seems clean enough but gym shirts get dirtier! I think they absorb the dirt from the rest of the wash. When I wash the gym shirts by hand directly after washing with the balls, the hand wash water is brown and the shirts come out spotless. How do you know when they have to be replaced? do the balls disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  8. can anyone tell me how i know when the efficiency of the balls is over?

    ReplyDelete